Quintuplex - 2566 Av. Bourbonnière
Investment opportunity for owner occupant or not. Well-maintained building. Several renovations carried out, see addendum. A large renovated ground floor with courtyard, 4 apartments 3 and 1/2. Potential for increased income. Excellent location between Pie IX and Joliette Metro stations, close to everything that HOMA has to offer.
This district of Hochelaga continues to attract new residents and develop itself, don't miss the train.
Well maintained building, the owner has lived there for 20 years.
Very good potential for profitability for an investment and also an opportunity for owner occupant. Currently, the owner's apartment on the 3rd floor would make a great pied-à-terre with its roof terrace, workshop in the basement and parking lots.
- Roof redone in 2011 with white TPO membrane
- The sewer drain between the house and the city collector was replaced in 2017 as well as the water inlet (in copper).
- New electrical entrance with 400 amp main panel in the basement.
- The electrical inputs of apartments 2, 3, 4 and 5 have been changed with the installation of a 100 amp circuit breaker panel in each apartment and a main circuit breaker in the basement with digital meters.
- In 2011: The rear fire escape staircase was replaced by a steel staircase leading up to the roof and to the terrace. The four rear balconies have also been redone in steel.
- In 2010: The north wall was redone (bricks removed, insulated wall, bricks replaced).
The west and east walls (front and rear facades) were redone on the last 6 feet at the top of the walls, (bricks removed and put back).
- In 2010: Apartment # 1 redone (kitchen, bathroom, sanded-varnished floors, painting).
- In 2008: Apartment # 4 redone for the owner, divisions changed to make a single open space.
- In 2019: Apartment # 2 redone (kitchen, bathroom, sanded-varnished floors, painting).
- In 2020: Apartment # 3 repainted.
* all leases have been renewed until June 30, 2022
The income rental amount is now 43740$ and will be 44880$ as of July 1st, 2021.
- Located a few minutes walk from the Pie IX and Joliette metro stations and buses, all shops and services in the neighborhood, the Maisonneuve market, parks and schools, CEGEPs, daycares.
An area of choice for many activities: botanical garden, Olympic park, biodome, restaurants, shops.
* Possible visit of apartment # 4 (with roof and basement) occupied by the seller with 24 hours notice. The other accommodations will be visited following an accepted promise to purchase.
* any promise to purchase must be accompanied by a valid mortgage pre-authorization demonstrating the buyer's financial capacity and must be sent to Christian Pertin
* The inspector's choice must be approved by the seller.
* A new certificate of location is ordered.
|Year of construction||1943|
|Municipal tax||$6,627 / year|
|School tax||$756 / year|
|Gross annual income||$44,880|
|Liveable surface||343.9 m²|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
Electric baseboard units
Space heating baseboards
6 feet and over
Park - green area
|Type of property||Quintuplex|
|Type of building||Attached|
|Building dimensions||30.0 x 40.0 pi|
|Land dimensions||24.61 x 9.14 m|
|Occupation period||120 days|
|Municipal Taxes (2021)||$6,627|
|School taxes (2020)||$756|
|Unit Type||Total||Total vacant||Surface||Description|
|RC||Master bedroom||22x11 ft (irregular)||Wood||double room approx measures|
|RC||Living room||22x11 ft (irregular)||Wood||double room approx measures|
|RC||Kitchen||13x11 ft (irregular)||Wood||approximate measurements|
|RC||Bedroom||10x10 ft (irregular)||Wood||approximate measurements|
|RC||Bathroom||8x5 ft (irregular)||Ceramic tiles||approximate measurements|